Reservations open for Saturday, Dec. 17: a traveling one-act with six performances in unknown places around the city. Departure at 5:30 p.m. from Officina Emilia at 7 Tito Livio Street.
A bus trip among unknown places in the Modena suburbs. Five performances on the borderline between music and theater. A concert and a final party. Reservations are now open for Peripheral 2011’s “One-Ride Ticket” on Saturday, Dec. 17. The festival of contemporary events organized by the cultural association Amigdala returns for this edition, transformed into a “one-act” that will see several performances follow each other on the same day.
All spectators have to do is book their ride and show up at 5:30 p.m. at Officina Emilia on Via Tito Livio 7, from where the bus will leave to take them on a discovery of places and artists: Aidoru’s megaphone-led running choir, Marco Dalpane’s silent cinema set to music, Elena Giardini’s cello, Elena Giardini’s singing of migrant women in “Akus,” and the theater of the Bologna-based company Laminarie inspired by the theme of work and workshops.
The Peripheral bus ticket, includes a snack with mulled wine and roasted chestnuts and a hot soup dinner at the end of the route. Instead, at 10 p.m. there will be a Metralli concert and party with free admission and craft beer tasting by Beer provider at the terminus of Officina Emilia at 7 Tito Livio Street.
Reservations are required for the bus route. For those who miss the bus, admission to the party is open to all from 10 p.m. onward. Officina Emilia, the Municipality of Modena, Atcm and Atcm Servizi collaborated in the organization, with a contribution from the Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Modena and the patronage of the Culture Department of the Municipality of Modena.
You are about to embark on a real journey. We will return to the terminus in about three hours. During this time we will go through four suburban places and encounter four languages of art.
Follow these simple rules to make the journey go smoothly:
– THE GUIDES: look at the ticket/card you were given. What color do you have?
On the way, follow the guide of your color and get off the bus in the order you are instructed: white – yellow – blue – green – red
– THE JOURNEY: Follow the indicated routes and stay close to the group.
– THE TIMES: we have little time! respect the times given by the guides and get back on the bus at the time you are asked to
– THE PLACES: we will visit workplaces and private places, utmost care and attention is required during our stay!
– THE TOILET: It is possible to go to the toilet at the following times: at the ticket office, in the first stage, in the second stage and at the finish. The third stage does not have a bathroom! We recommend that you use the ticket office bathroom before departure. Behind the bus is a small motor home. Where, in case of need, you can use a bathroom. Ask the guides.
– A STOP POINT: for any needs please refer to the RED guide who will always follow you on the bus.